LexVeritas is proud to be partnering with a well-regarded mid-tier law firm as we search for a Senior Associate with 5-7 years + PAE in family law. This is a perfect opportunity to build up your own practice in an established firm with support from the partners, dedicated support team, as well as the wider family law team based in Melbourne.
You will be an important part of this growing practice and will be trusted to take full carriage of matters with support and guidance from a team of experienced partners. With career progression pathways and a generous incentive scheme, this is certainly a rare opportunity to make your mark in a growing firm.
Your key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Providing legal advice to individuals and families with a wide range of family law matters including divorce, child custody, child support, spousal maintenance and property settlements.
- Drafting various legal documents and correspondence.
- Attending court hearings and representing clients in proceedings, mediations and negotiations.
- Developing and maintaining strong client relationships and providing exceptional client service.
- 5-7 years’ post admission experience, predominantly in family law.
- A broad range of exposure to family law.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality work.
- A passion for the law and a desire to provide exceptional legal services to clients.
About the firm
Our client is a well-established national mid-tier firm with offices in Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, and the Gold Coast. Specialising in a broad range of commercial, insolvency, property and insurance law, this firm is passionate about getting the best possible results for their clients.
In addition to direct partner mentoring and support, you will enjoy:
- Market leading remuneration package and annual remuneration reviews.
- Generous incentive plan with clear benchmarks.
- Annual firm-wide retreat to learn and connect with your colleagues.
- Career progression pathways and ongoing career conversations.
- Access to learning and development opportunities, as well as an established mentoring program.
- Additional leave days that increase with each additional year of service.
- A welcoming, vibrant and inclusive team culture.
Any questions regarding this role should be directed to Mikaela Casey, Manager – Talent Acquisition at LexVeritas (07 3518 4812 | [email protected]).